Monday 9 February 2015

Exploring on the way home

On the way home from Bishops Stortford, I pulled into a driveway of a place Ive noticed before in Thorney near Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and was pleasantly surprised by what I found.
 
2 houses, 1 bungalow and loads of farm buildings all empty.
 
I had a quick run around the different buildings and took a couple of snaps and so I need to go back and go inside for a proper tour.



Hangman's noose?



This building really is derelict, it looks like lens distortion but the place is in terrible condition.

 
I continue to use my X-Pro 1 and 18mm lens combo and im loving it, its a great camera with plenty of potential.
The 18mm lens, I find to be a really useful lens, when multiplying 18mm by the X-Pro 1's 1.5 crop factor you have a focal length of 27mm; if you want wide angle then step back, if you want zoom then step forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment