Friday 25 December 2015

I want to shoot everyday

Im always eager to take a picture.

Eager to use my camera.

Its all I want to do.

I don't like to go anywhere without my camera.

I don't really enjoy going places that have no photography opportunities.

The new rule about plastic bags in the UK has given me a greater reason to carry a man bag, so now I can carry a camera around all the time.

Recent time spent in Norwich, its always Norwich, I like the place, it's proved fruitful for street photography and projects, i set myself the challenge of shooting with a manual lens adapted on the X-Pro 1. Sometimes this reaps good results, sometimes its a day of bin fodder!

This day, I hope you agree was successful.

The moment the person in the street that you want to look at you, looks at you!



Great colour and font

Rectangle brick, round hole

No comments:

Post a Comment