Sunday 13 April 2014

Twice in one week......woah i must be lucky!

If only I was that lucky.

However I have been Urbexing twice this week.

1st on Sunday and then Wednesday.

The 1st was in Elm at the site of an old garage. I first drove past and noticed this a few months back when driving from my sisters to Stowbridge to shoot the B&B. I had my nephew Josh with me too so I thought I would try to season him to the fun of exploring, I still don't think he's convinced.

The garage site is made up of 3 small buildings that to tell the truth are empty and rather uninteresting.

The only things I found were a pile of Yellow Pages from 2002, a another pile of 'jazz' mags strewn across the floor of another building and in the largest building were a few car Nissan parts scattered around and some badges on the wall.

On to the pictures, all shot at high ISO of around 1600 ISO, due to the low available light inside the buildings, not to the mention the overcast sky, roll on summer, oh yeah, I live in England so it will only be raining any way.

I was quite fond of this Toilets sign, maybe I needed to go.




This looked safe.
 
The parts room


Time for tea!?

Where did I put my keys?

My favourite shot of the day is of a lean too on the side of the parts building. The place was full of overgrown vegetation but the light was shining through the broken window at the end.

Perhaps later today or tomorrow I will write up the 2nd explore of the week.

Fun!

Thanks for looking

Ben

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm interested in using this location for a photography project, don't suppose you could give me a rough idea of an address?
    Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete