Monday 2 December 2013

Night photography at The Walks, Kings Lynn

It had been a long time since I had used my digital camera and also a long time had passed since I had attended the photography group.

A couple of weeks ago I finally attended a group night at The Walks in Kings Lynn. First I should mention that it was freezing!

I had to get used to shooting digital again as a approx a week prior I was still using my Praktica 35mm SLR during a weekend at Matt's, my brother's, house. I've still got approx 5 shots to take in order to finish that roll off.

The cold weather was really taking it's toll on my patience as well as the little quirks my camera has developed over the years, so truthfully I didn't have a good night that night and had no motivation to find any subjects to photograph.

By the end of the night I was getting back into it but was ready to go home.

I've got a few ideas that I need to go back and retry when its not so cold as it will take time to set up by altering the power of off camera flashes etc, so lets wait for the outcome in times ahead.

On to the shots taken.





Im now proper back into digital considering my camera collection has just grown to include a BEAST of camera thanks to my wife Laura but more on that next time.

Next time will be in a few days time by the way.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment