Tuesday 21 February 2023

A grey day with the Ensinor 28mm and the dogs

Another walk with the dogs.

Another camera & lens combo to try out.

I'd used the Ensinor 28mm with the Pentax Q10 for the HDR images of the lighthouse and I didn't have high hopes about using it again but it was there on my desk and the dogs needed walking.

Winter dog walks in the mud, yuck!

Dodging the you know what that other people leave behind too. Well other peoples dogs! 


I think any lens can be sharp enough if you get the focus right.

28mm makes it easier too as you're never going to get wildly out of focus backgrounds.

The wider the lens the deeper the depth of field.

The longer the lens the shallower the depth of field; all that lovely creamy out of focus stuff!


Focus peaking and magnification on my Sony A9 makes it easy to focus too.


So what did I photograph? Not a lot!


Ensinor 28mm photo

Ensinor 28mm photo

Ensinor 28mm photo

No comments:

Post a Comment