Sunday 19 April 2015

Farm diversification into dereliction

Of all the things a farm could diversify into, dereliction is not recommended, especially when leaving machinery and equipment in the buildings.

As always these are buildings that I have driven past many times and for once I stopped and had a look around. Not truly a lot to see apart from the biggest of the barns/buildings that contained a production line and there was paperwork strewn all over the place dating from the 80's and 90's.

It was a good test for the x-pro as I was focusing on dark objects in the dark, not a good combination for focusing. Although it has been said that X-Pro 1 can struggle with focus, even on this occasion I still consider it an excellent performer. This was also the first time I used the 27mm f2.8 lens that I got at the same time as the camera, again its alright; a little soft but definitely usable.

It's me





 


The trusty old Golf waiting for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment